-
Tuesday, April 20, 2010
Toot Toot...Out for publication
I would like to thank Jamie Lane over at Bits of paper
( http://jamielanedesigns.blogspot.com/ )
for her sweet suggestion that I submit
my Mothers day card to....In-A-Scrap ezine
I got an email saying... it will be in the ezine magazine
may/june issue..
I am so excited...
Hugs to you Jamie for the encouragement...
warmly
Brenda
Posted by Unknown at 11:52 PM
Labels: Card, MOM my hero, out for publication
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I love WDW
Animal Kingdom
4th of July
Magic kingdom
Cinderella's Castle
Magic kingdom
Epcot
France (my hubby)
Hollywood studios(MGM)
Rockin Rollercoaster
Hollywood Studios(MGM)
backstage tour
Chef Mickey's
My three favorite boys
Meeting PLUTO
a kid again :)
A Royal Kiss
Sleeping Beauty's "Gift" to my son Chris
My fur baby
Neo
(I am published in/may+july 2010) In A scrap ezine
making cards mag-UK
I am published in dec 2009
My visitors
see you again real soon





8 Comments:
WOWWWWWWWWWWWW!! TOTAL CONGRATS!! That is AWESOME! :):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):)
Thanks Julie..I am tres /very excited lol
Yeah! I will be in that one too!
Wooo Hoooo!!!! CONGRATS!! That is great news!!
Barb :)
Thanks everyone..congrats Jamie ..i'll be looking for yours...
hugs
Congratulations!
Yeah you go girl.....
A Big Congrats to ya Brenda
Thanks for telling me but I missed the boat!
Hugs Wanda :-D
Post a Comment