-
Friday, April 9, 2010
Forever young ---side step---birthday card
This is a birthday card I made for my bff's little girls 13th birthday..
( says...12 so last year..)
I used my trusty Cricut and the forever young cartridge...
I used mickey font for the 12.....
It is my first side step card so bare with me..I'll get better at them I hope....
Posted by Unknown at 9:29 PM
Labels: birthday, Card, cricut, forever young, Mickey font
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I love WDW
Animal Kingdom
4th of July
Magic kingdom
Cinderella's Castle
Magic kingdom
Epcot
France (my hubby)
Hollywood studios(MGM)
Rockin Rollercoaster
Hollywood Studios(MGM)
backstage tour
Chef Mickey's
My three favorite boys
Meeting PLUTO
a kid again :)
A Royal Kiss
Sleeping Beauty's "Gift" to my son Chris
My fur baby
Neo
(I am published in/may+july 2010) In A scrap ezine
making cards mag-UK
I am published in dec 2009
My visitors
see you again real soon




3 Comments:
This is adorable! Love the saying...I bet she gets a giggle out of this one! :)
Oh Brenda
Great card and you did a nice job putting it together....
I love the paper
Hugs Wanda:-D
Oh Brenda, this card is perfect the saying sound just like a girl turning 13! You did a fabulous job putting it together and I love the colors and paper you used!
Post a Comment