-
Thursday, November 19, 2009
Noel christms card
As we are down sick with the flu at our house,this is just a quick post of a christmas
card I made.I used a Martha Stewart punch,Christmas paper and red,white card
stock.Off to work tomorrow for another 4 x12 hr night shifts then to Disneyworld
next friday the 27th for 9 days so probably not alot of posts in next 3 weeks.I hope
all of you are well and have a great few weeks while I'm away.
Posted by Unknown at 7:45 PM
Labels: Card, christmas, martha stewart, noel
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Why I love WDW
Animal Kingdom
4th of July
Magic kingdom
Cinderella's Castle
Magic kingdom
Epcot
France (my hubby)
Hollywood studios(MGM)
Rockin Rollercoaster
Hollywood Studios(MGM)
backstage tour
Chef Mickey's
My three favorite boys
Meeting PLUTO
a kid again :)
A Royal Kiss
Sleeping Beauty's "Gift" to my son Chris
My fur baby
Neo
(I am published in/may+july 2010) In A scrap ezine
making cards mag-UK
I am published in dec 2009
My visitors
see you again real soon






0 Comments:
Post a Comment