Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Blog Awards

Blog awards



I am going to join in with others on this award and instead of passing it on to people myself I am going to let you help yourself. So if you are a follower then help yourself to the award, if you are not a follower then become one now and also help yourself to the award,because we all deserve an award for our creative efforts and inspiration to others.






Brenda from "Brenda’s joy" was kind enough to think of me and give me an award...
 Here is her link  (http://brendasjoy.blogspot.com/)  I would need to list 10 honest
things about myself. (When you post your version of this please include my
link...)


1---I am addicted to scrapbooking and have a stash much bigger than I have time to use up...
.oh well I won’t have to buy anything on my retirement budget down the road...he he he ...

2---I am having way too much fun with my new pastime blogging.

3---I am so happy to see comments on my blog and get a kick and feel honored when a new
follower signs up.

4---I am way to involved emotionally in my work (paediatric nurse) and often get worked up
 on their behalf, on safety issues, like it was my child .I am over protective.

5---I am generous to a fault with my time and energy and sometimes run myself down because
 I try to do it all and put myself last...I don’t rest enough...

6---I love cafe mocha way too much.

7---I love chip and dip way too much.

8---My feelings get hurt to easily and I take things to heart.

9---I am a worry wart and I am overprotective,which runs me down emotionally way to often as well...

10---I am now addicted to trips to Florida and Disneyworld....hence the main topics on my blog :)

Now to all my followers,please fill this out and pass it on to others on your blog..dont forget to add your blog link for your followers to list....

0 Comments:

Why I love WDW

Why I love WDW
Animal Kingdom

4th of July

4th of July
Magic kingdom

Cinderella's Castle

Cinderella's Castle
Magic kingdom

Epcot

Epcot
France (my hubby)

Hollywood studios(MGM)

Hollywood studios(MGM)
Rockin Rollercoaster

Hollywood Studios(MGM)

Hollywood Studios(MGM)
backstage tour

Chef Mickey's

Chef Mickey's
My three favorite boys

Meeting PLUTO

Meeting PLUTO
a kid again :)

A Royal Kiss

A Royal Kiss
Sleeping Beauty's "Gift" to my son Chris

What a bunch of Characters

disney women making silly faces
disney comments and graphics

My fur baby

My fur baby
Neo

(I am published in/may+july 2010) In A scrap ezine

making cards mag-UK

making cards mag-UK
I am published in dec 2009

wowzio

photos

live feed

My visitors

see you again real soon

see you again real soon